Veggie Spring Rolls
- 8 whole Rice Paper Wraps
- 1/2 whole Medium Cucumber julienned
- 1 whole Carrot julienned
- 1/2 cup Mushrooms chopped
- 4 whole Green Onions sliced
- 1 ounce Rice Noodles cooked
- 1/2 pound Garlic Butter Shrimp chopped
- 1 teaspoon Toasted Sesame Oil
- 1/4 inch Fresh Ginger minced
- 1/2 teaspoon Sesame Seeds
- 1 tablespoon Honey
- Cook rice noodles according to package directions. Drain and set aside to cool. Chop up veggies and shrimp and stir together in a bowl.
- Combine Ginger, Sesame seeds, honey and sesame oil in a separate dish. Set aside to use as a dipping sauce when time to eat.
- If using dry rice paper, cover the bottom of a pie plate with water. Dip a rice paper in the water for about 5 seconds. Remove and lay flat on a separate plate.
- Add veggies and rice noodles along the middle of the rice paper leaving 1 inch space at the top and bottom of the paper. Fold over the top and bottom edges. Starting from one side, roll rice paper over the veggies. (Should resemble an egg roll when you are done. )
- Repeat with remaining rice papers and ingredients. Serve with Ginger Honey dipping sauce.