Veggie Breakfast Burrito
- 2 tablespoons Butter
- 2 cups Mushrooms sliced
- 3 tablespoon Water
- 12 whole Large Eggs
- 4 cups Spinach
- 16 whole Whole Grain Tortillas
- 1 whole Lime sliced (optional garnish)
- Broccoli Sprouts (optional garnish)
- Heat butter in a large skillet, swirling to coat the bottom. Add mushrooms and sauce until softened. About 5 minutes.
- Whisk together eggs and pour egg mixture into skillet and allow them to cook with out stirring until the bottom is slightly firm.
- Whisk in water, sea salt and black pepper, and cook eggs to your desired consistency. Remove from heat and toss in 2 cups of spinach.
- Top whole grain tortillas with remaining spinach, and egg/mushroom mixture and wrap. Top with lime wedges and broccoli sprouts for fun if you feel like being fancy!