Quick & Easy Tomato Zucchini Spiral
It’s time to showcase the incredible flavor of your garden fresh vegetables with this Tomato Zucchini Spiral. The crisp tang of the tomatoes, combined withthe smooth subtle flavor of the zucchini blend beautifully together. Adding in ribbons of fresh basil makes the flavor of all three pop If butter is not part of your normal diet, a good quality olive oil will work great too.
Tomato Zucchini Spiral
- 3 whole Roma Tomatoes sliced
- 1 whole Zucchini sliced
- 1 tablespoon Butter
- 1/4 teaspoon Salt
- 1 tablespoon Fresh Basil sliced
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 2 tablespoons Parmesan cheese grated
- Preheat oven to 350. Slice tomatoes and zucchini. Layer zucchini and tomatoes in a pie plate in a spiral until pie plate is covered.
- Top with 1 tbs. ghee/butter, sea salt, and 1 tbs. parmesan cheese, minced garlic and fresh basil. Bake zucchini tomato spiral for 15 minutes, turning pans to even cooking as needed. Turn broiler on medium heat for 2-3 minutes to brown the top. Serve immediately and enjoy!