- 12 whole Jalapeno Peppers
- 5 pieces Cooked Bacon crumbled
- 1/4 cup Sharp Cheddar Cheese
- 1/4 cup Green Onions chopped
- 1/4 cup Pecans chopped
- 1/4 cup Mayonaise
- Chop off the stem and slice jalapeños down the center from top to bottom. Remove seeds and any white membranes you find, and discard. Soak jalapeños in a bowl of ice water for a hour as you prepare the other ingredients.
- Grate your cheddar and chop the pecans and chives. Combine in a bowl with the bacon crumbles and mix in the mayonnaise.
- Drain jalapeños and wipe off any extra water before filling each pepper with the bacon mixture. Serve immediately or chill until ready.