- 1 pint Strawberries
- 1 cup Water
- 1/2 cup Sugar
- 1500 milliliters Champagne or Sparkling Wine
- Additional Strawberries for garnish
- Make a simple syrup by combining water and sugar in a small sauce pan, and bring to a low boil. Boil until sugar has completely dissolved. Allow mixture to cool.
- Place strawberries and simple syrup into a blender and blend until smooth. Strain strawberry mixture into a jar or pitcher.
- Pour strawberry mixture into glasses and top with Champagne. (I make mine with 1/4 strawberry mixture and 3/4 sparkling wine). Garnish each with a long-stemmed strawberry.