Spiced Maple Sausage Patties
- 1 pound Ground Turkey
- 1/2 whole Onion finely chopped
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 3 tablespoons Pure Maple Syrup
- 1 tablespoon Smoked Paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon Salt
- 1/4 teaspoon Cayenne Pepper
- 1 tablespoon Dried Thyme
- 1 tablespoon Dried Sage
- Finely chop onions. Wrap onions in a clean towel and squeeze out excess moisture. Add ground pork to a medium mixing bowl with onions, garlic, maple syrup and spices. Mix together well, cover and store in the refrigerator for 4 - 24 hours.
- Form into patties, and cook in a pre-heated skillet over medium heat until done. Approximately 3-4 minutes per side.
This recipe freezes incredibly well, raw and cooked. So go ahead double or triple the batch and have extra for later!