Shrimp & Broccoli
- 1 pound Garlic Butter Shrimp
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 head Broccoli chopped
- 1/2 whole Onion thinly sliced
- 10 ounces Portabella Mushrooms sliced (optional)
- Heat olive oil over medium high heat in a large skillet. Add in onion and cook until translucent. About 2-3 minutes.
- Add in broccoli and mushrooms if using and cook an additional 5-7 minutes. Add in shrimp and cook 2-3 minutes more until shrimp is heated through.
- Serve on its own or over rice, pasta or gnocchi.