Shredded Pork Cobb Salad with Homemade Ranch Dressing
- 1 cup Kefir, plain
- 2 whole Avocado peeled, pitted and sliced
- 1/4 whole Lime
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon Dried Chives
- 1/2 teaspoon Dried Dill
- 1/2 teaspoon Dried Parsley
- 1/4 teaspoon Salt
- 1 head Iceberg Lettuce
- 3 whole Eggs hard-boiled
- 8 slices bacon cooked and crumbled
- 2 cups Shredded Pork
- 3 whole Roma Tomatoes diced
- 1/2 cup Blue Cheese
- 4 whole Green Onions sliced
- Combine Kefir, 1/2 avocado, lime juice, garlic, chives, dill, parsley and salt into a blender. Blend until smooth and creamy. Adjust consistency to your liking by adding additional Kefir or avocado slices as needed.
- Peel hard-boiled eggs and cut into wedges.
- Chop lettuce and spread it out on a large serving platter. Top with eggs, bacon, shredded pork, tomatoes, blue cheese and green onions.
- Serve immediately with dressing. Keep any leftover dressing in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.
I always cook up the bacon and eggs on the weekend, for quick and easy meal prep during the week. You can also purchase both of these in a ready state to make this meal even easier!