- 4 whole Mini Meatloaves
- 2 pounds Yukon Gold potatoes diced
- 3 whole Carrots chopped
- 1/2 whole Onion chopped
- 1 cup Beef Stock
- 6 tablespoons Butter
- 2 teaspoons Flour
- 1 cup Frozen Peas
- 1/2 cup Milk
- 1/2 teaspoon Paprika
- Boil potatoes in salted water for 12 minutes. While potatoes are cooking, heat 1 tablespoon of butter in a medium oven safe skillet over medium high heat. Add in onions and cook 2-3 minutes. Add in carrots and cook and addition 2-3 minutes.
- Using a fork, mash together 2 tablespoons of butter with 2 tablespoons of flour. Add beef stock to onions and carrots and whisk in butter flour mixture. All mixture to cook 2-3 minutes until thickened.
- Stir in mini meatloaves and peas and remove from heat. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. While oven is preheating, drain and mash potatoes with remaining 3 tablespoons of butter and milk.
- Spread potatoes over top of the meat mixture. Sprinkle paprika over top and bake for 15 minutes until heated through. Allow pie to set for 5 minutes before serving.