- 3/4 cup Milk
- 3 tablespoons Lemon Juice
- 2 1/2 cup Flour
- 1 tablespoon Baking Powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Salt
- 3/4 cup Butter or Coconut Oil
- 1 1/4 cup Sugar
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 3 whole Large Egg
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees, and prepare a 9x5 loaf pan. Combine milk and lemon juice, setting aside. In a separate bowl, combine flour, baking powder and salt.
- In a large mixing bowl combine coconut oil (or butter) and sugar and using a mixer on medium-high speed, beat for 6-8 minutes until light and fluffy.
- Add vanilla and eggs one at a time mixing after each egg. Add in milk mixture mixing thoroughly.
- Slowly stir in dry ingredients, mixing until well combined. Pour batter into loaf pan and bake until a toothpick in the center comes out mostly clean, about 70 - 80 minutes.
- Allow the cake to cook in the pan for at least 30 minutes before serving.