***Cooking note: This recipe was tossed together using pre-cooked Lemon Rosemary Chicken. Having pre-cooked chicken makes tossing this recipe together in minutes possible. It works fabulously with leftover grilled chicken as well.
Naked Chicken Avocado BLT
- 8 slices bacon
- 2 cups Shredded Chicken
- 1 whole Large Tomato diced
- 1 whole Avocado sliced
- 8 whole Romaine Leaves
- Fresh Cracked Black Pepper
- Heat a large skillet over medium heat. Add bacon slices and cook until desired doneness. Remove from heat and dab with a paper towel to remove excess grease.
- Drain excess grease if needed, and add chicken. Cook 2-3 minutes until heat through. Dice tomatoes and slice avocado. Add fresh cracked pepper as desired.
- Lay Romaine leaves out flat and top with chicken, bacon slices, tomato and avocado slices. Fold leaves over and wrap tightly.