Mini Meatloaf base recipe for fast & easy weeknight meals
My hubby, Todd, is a midwest boy born and raised. As a midwest boy he would be happy to eat meat and potatoes every night of the week. As you can imagine mini meatloaf is a favorite of his, and they are a favorite in my freezer.
It takes minutes to toss these together and make extras. The extras can then be used in a ton of quick and easy weeknight meals like the my favorite Bacon & Swiss Sliders!
Click here to see all the recipes you can toss together super fast with your mini meatloaf!
- 6 pounds Ground Beef
- 1/2 cup Dehydrated Onions
- 2 tablespoons Garlic Powder
- 4 whole Eggs
- 2 cups Bread Crumbs
- 2 teaspoon Salt
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Spray two 12 count muffin pans.
- Combine all ingredients into a large bowl. Using your hands mix together ingredients until well combined.
- Separate meat mixture into 24 equal size balls and distribute across the two muffin pans. Press meat mixture into the muffin cups, and bake for 30 minutes.
- Set aside 4 mini meatloaves for dinner tonight, and allow remaining to cool through dinner time. Separate remaining loaves into quart size freezer bags in 4 serving packages, label and freeze.