- 12 whole Large Eggs
- 1/2 pound Ground Sausage
- 4 whole Green Onions
- 1 cup Kale or spinach chopped
- 2 tablespoon Sage chopped
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Grease a regular sized muffin pan. Cook sausage, and chop kale and sage.
- Divide kale and sausage evenly across all twelve muffin cups. Top with cooked sausage.
- Beat eggs and pour over kale and sausage. Top with chopped sage. Bake for 20-25 minutes until edges separate from the muffin cups. Frittatas may rise, but will not overflow.
- serve immediately, or store in the refrigerator for quick heat and go meals throughout the week.
This recipe freezes incredibly well and can be stored in the freezer for fast meals in the future.