- 1 1/2 cup Flour
- 1 cup Corn Meal
- 1 teaspoon Baking Powder
- 1 teaspoon Salt
- 1 1/2 cup Milk
- 2 whole Eggs
- 1 teaspoon Ground Cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon Cayenne Pepper
- 4 whole Green Onions
- 1/2 cup Sweet Red Bell Pepper
- 1 whole Large Tomato
- 1/2 cup Cilantro chopped
- 4 whole Mini Meatloaves chopped
- 1/2 cup Sharp Cheddar
- Preheat your oven to 375 degrees F, and grease a cast iron skillet or casserole pan.
- In a large mixing bowl combine corn meal, coconut flour, tapioca flour, baking soda and sea salt. Mix to combine and remove any large clumps.
- In a separate bowl combine milk, butter and eggs, mixing thoroughly. Combine wet ingredients with dry ingredients mixing well and pour into your prepared pan.
- Top the uncooked cornbread batter with chopped mini meatloaves, tomatoes, sweet red bell pepper, green onions, cilantro and cheddar cheese.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes or until your cornbread is a nice golden brown color. Remove from oven and allow corn bread to cool for 10 minutes before cutting and serving.