- 16 whole Meatballs
- 1/2 cup Panko Bread Crumbs
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese finely grated
- 4 slices Artisan Bread
- 4 slices Mozzarella Cheese
- 1 whole Sweet Red Bell Pepper sliced
- 1 whole Roma Tomato sliced
- Flat leaf Parsley
- Preheat oven broiler on low. Spray cooking spray onto a medium skillet and heat over medium high heat. Combine bread crumbs and parmesan cheese together in a small bowl. Roll meatballs in the bread crumb mixture, and heat for 3-5 minutes.
- Place bread slices on a large cookie sheet and top with mozzarella slices. Heat under the broiler for 2-3 minutes or until cheese is bubbly. Watch closely to ensure you don't burn the cheese.
- Top bread slices with meatballs, sliced sweet red pepper, tomatoes and flat leaf parsley. Serve and enjoy!