Homemade Farmer’s Market Pizza
My daughter and I call this Farmer’s Market Pizza because almost all the ingredients are available at our local farmer’s market. Including the ingredients for our favorite Cauliflower Pizza Crust! Of course you don’t have time to make your crust, feel free to buy your favorite pre-made pizza crust, especially when short on time.
***Cooking note: This recipe was tossed together using pre-cooked Lemon Rosemary Chicken. Having pre-cooked chicken makes tossing this recipe together in minutes possible. It works fabulously with leftover grilled chicken as well.
Farmer's Market Pizza
- 6 ounces Soft Goat Cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon Salt
- 1 whole Small Tomato thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup Mushrooms sliced
- 1/4 cup Fresh Basil
- 1 clove garlic minced
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese
- 1 cup Shredded Chicken
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees. Take goat cheese out of the refrigerator and allow it to warm up while you prepare other ingredients for easier spreading.
- Slice tomatoes, mushrooms, and onions. Minced garlic and cut basil into strips. Combine goat cheese, garlic, salt together.
- Top pizza crust with cheese mixture. Add chicken tomatoes, mushrooms, basil, green onions, and parmesan cheese. Bake 10 - 12 minutes until out crust is a rich golden brown. Allow pizza to sit 5 minutes before cutting and serving.