It’s the Chicken Greek Salad Wrap for lunch!
This is by far one of my favorite lunches! This Chicken Greek Salad Wrap is a great way to use up leftover shredded or grilled chicken. It is also super simple to make. You can literally toss it together in minutes, or make up a few on the weekend for a quick grab and go lunch throughout the week.
Chicken Greek Salad Wrap
- 2 cups Chicken (shredded or grilled)
- 1 whole Large Tomatoes
- 1 whole Cucumber
- 1/2 cup Kalamata Olives pitted & sliced
- 1 tablespoon Capers optional
- 2 cups Green leaf Lettuce
- 8 whole Whole Grain Tortillas
- 2 cups Plain Greek Yogurt
- 1 1/2 tablespoon Fresh Lemon Juice
- 4 cloves garlic minced
- 2 tablespoons Dried Dill
- 1/2 teaspoon Salt
- 1/8 teaspoon Black Pepper
- Combine yogurt, lemon juice, garlic, dill, salt and pepper together in a medium bowl. Allow mixture to sit until ready to serve. Store extras in the refrigerator for up to 5 days.
- Chop tomatoes and cucumbers and slice olives. Toss together with capers and shredded chicken. Top each tortillas with lettuce, chicken mixture and Tzatziki sauce.