Savory Chicken Chipotle Soup Ready in Minutes
This delicious savory Chicken Chipotle Soup is so simple to make, and packed with flavor. It can literally be tossed together in minutes, and will have your family asking for seconds.
***Cooking note: This recipe was tossed together using pre-cooked Lemon Rosemary Chicken. Having pre-cooked chicken makes tossing this recipe together in minutes possible. It works fabulously with leftover grilled chicken as well.
Chicken Chipotle Soup
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 whole Onion diced
- 2 cups Shredded Chicken
- 28 ounces Fire Roasted Tomatoes
- 3 tablespoons Dried Cilantro
- 2 cup Chicken Stock
- 1 can Corn
- 1/2 teaspoon Dried Chipotle
- 1/2 teaspoon Salt
- 1 whole Avocado diced
- 1/2 cup Cilantro chopped
- Heat oil in in a large sauce pan over medium-high heat. Add onion and saute for 2-3 minutes, until onion is tender.
- Add chicken, fire roasted tomatoes, dried cilantro, chicken stock, corn, salt and dried chipotle. Bring to a boil and reduce heat to low. Simmer for 15 minutes.
- Top with diced avocado and fresh cilantro.