Caprese Stuffed Chicken Breasts
- 4 whole Chicken Breast boneless
- 1/2 cup Mozzarella
- 12 whole Basil leaves
- 1 whole Large Roma Tomato
- 1/2 teaspoon Salt
- 2 tablespoons Olive Oil
- Fresh Cracked Black Pepper
- To prepare chicken, cut each breast horizontally, but not through the other side to create a pocket. Lift top flap of chicken pocket; arrange, mozzarella, basil and tomatoes into each pocket.
- Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add butter and swirl to coat. Sprinkle chicken with pepper.
- Add chicken to pan, top side down; sauté 5-7 minutes or until deeply browned. Turn and cook 5-7 minutes or until done. Remove from pan; keep warm