Avocado Chicken Wraps
- 1 whole Avocado
- 1/4 cup Greek Yogurt
- 1 clove Garlic
- 1/4 teaspoon Salt
- 1/8 teaspoon Cayenne Pepper
- 2 cups Shredded Chicken
- 1 cup Green leaf Lettuce
- 1/4 whole Red Onion thinly sliced
- 8 whole Multi-Grain Tortillas
- Fresh Cracked Black Pepper
- Combine 1/2 avocado, yogurt, garlic, salt and cayenne pepper and blend until smooth.
- Heat chicken in a medium skillet over high heat until heated through. About 5 minutes.
- Split top four tortillas evenly with sliced chicken greens, sprouts, red onion, and remaining avocado slices. Drizzle with yogurt dressing and add fresh cracked pepper as desired.