Turn that left over chicken into a salad everyone will love!
I love having this salad for lunch or on a hot summer evening with a cool glass of chardonnay!
And since we are on the topic of wine, let me share with you my favorite chardonnay ~Anna Pesä Chardonnay. And if chardonnay isn’t your fav, I recommend that Vivno app to help you on your wine searches. This app allows you to search for what is in your area, as well as discover wine ratings by simply scanning the bottle.
Apple Buffalo Chicken Salad
- 2 tablespoon Butter
- 2 cups Chicken pre-cooked
- 1 tablespoon Sriracha Sauce
- 1 medium Fuji Apple
- 1 whole Sweet Red Pepper chopped
- 1/4 cup Smoked Almonds
- 8 cups Leaf Lettuce
- Heat butter in a large skillet over medium high heat. Add in chicken and Sriracha Sauce. Cook until heated through. About 5 minutes
- Spread lettuce out onto a large platter or 4 individual serving plates. Top with chicken mixture, chopped apples, sweet red bell pepper and smoked almonds. Drizzle with your favorite dressing.