Whip this flavorful homemade mayonnaise up in minute!
60 Second Homemade Mayonnaise
- 1 whole Large Egg
- 1 cup olive oil
- 1/2 whole Lemon juiced
- 1/4 teaspoon Salt
- 1 tablespoon Dijon Mustard
- An immersion blender
- A pint glass jar with lid
- Add all ingredients into your glass jar. (you will use this for making your mayo as well as storing it)
- Insert the immersion blender all the way to the bottom of the jar, and blend for a full 20-30 seconds. You will immediately see your mayonnaise taking shape,
- Move the blender up and down to ensure the full mixture is thoroughly combined. Store in the refrigerator for up to 2 weeks.